Saturday 7 April 2018

Boys Talk

Richie: Ma guy, abi you do remember Rosina?. She called me today. I'm even surprised myself. Relax, lemme tell you the whole story. I wasn't so much in a good mood today so I decided to pass through Gabby's place. And as I was there, scrolling through some animations and stand up comedy to cheer myself up. I had a phone call from Rosina. I was feeling a bit reluctant to answer. You know me and my flexing attitude. Finally, I picked up just as the line was about to cut. She sounded very positive and all, stressing on that fact that I don't look for her and that I don't even say hello as I use to. Her last sentence was the punchline; "after you've gotten what you wanted", she said.  I reminded her that I said hello just yesterday and that I wanted to pass by but her response wasn't encouraging enough so I stopped. But abi you know girls, she said I was bluffing. I hope you remember how I and Rosina stopped communicating as we used to or I didn't tell you?. No doubt, we had this vibe going on that we both knew was exceptional. We always wanted to be around each other. But the only disadvantage was that we both had someone special but we didn't tell each other, not that we were dating them though. We wanted to be sure where we were headed, even though we knew but we didn't want the feeling to stop. For sure, we could talk non-stop all day and the next and the next, which was weird. But you know, we had just started so the connection was pretty strong. Until, the unexpected happened, which was she told me she loved me and I froze. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment