Sunday 22 April 2018

Besides

Gerardo: So I bought a pack of condom today. Oh okay, I know that judgemental look. I guess you went ahead to draw up your conclusion without hearing out the whole story. Its alright though, I'm not telling you why I bought it. Whatever you thought was the reason why is true, we shall meet in heaven. Laugh out loud!. At least, try and fake a smile before you continue reading; help a brother out. Oh okay!, I guess you have no sense of humour at the moment. Anyways, I entered this pharmacy shop to visit a new friend. She does her part time job there; which is a couple of metres from my hostel. She always complains of seeing me pass by, but I never enter. I did tell her its because I've been very healthy by Grace. Nevertheless, I decided to dedicate 10minutes of my time for her cause the way I was hungry, I was sure if I waited 2hours more I would have collapsed, and she would have thought I was sick. I sat down and we begun our usual chat pattern which is none of your business. 10minutes was up eventually, I stood up to leave and she was like;" so won't you buy anything?". I guess you can tell the rest of the story, since that is your speciality. In any case, I laughed and replied that, what could I possibly buy from a pharmacy; besides I came to visit. Jokingly, I said, okay, give me a pack of condom, just to see how she would react. To my surprise, she only smiled, walked straight to the back and came out with one. The look on her face said, "Oh so that is why you came after all". I said I was only joking but this girl wouldn't listen. She started giving me lectures of why it is important I should have one as a boy. And that I should always keep it in my wallet. I said, I don't even like walking around with my wallet. She said, now you have a reason to.

No comments:

Post a Comment