Tuesday 17 April 2018

Default

Adjoa: I know this is silly but I would still share it anyway. I don't want you to even know what I'm about to share so whatever you decide to do is fine by me. I can skip to the part where we went on a date if that is where your interest is. Anyway, his name is Zed, and we met at the gym. There was something about him that made me like him immediately we met. It's not what you're thinking though, he totally had his shirt on at the gym so it wasn't his body that attracted me to him. It was the way he smiled at me without saying a word. I mean if you've been at the gym, you would know how the guys there just want an opportunity to be all up in a lady's business. I mean, I make a new friend everyday and I'm pretty free with everyone there but none of them have my number though cause the guys like to gossip. Zed is obviously the only one I gave my number to. Weirdly, he only smiled and nodded whenever he saw me at the gym as a sign of saying hello. After a month or two, I decided to break the ice. I asked him how he was doing anytime he nodded hello. And that was the first time I heard his voice, to be frank, I was impressed. I liked the way he talked as well and I was a little intrigued to know more about him. One time I saw him about closing up from the gym so I also ended cause I was tired anyway. I walked up to him, asked of where he was headed and asked him to wait for me to pack up so we leave. It didn't feel weird at all, we just begun talking straight away. He was a gentleman as well to accompany me to my hostel even though he firmly stood on his grounds not to enter cause he needed to take his shower. I gave him my number to call me when he was done showering. And that was how it all begun. That's all you need to know. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment