Tuesday 17 April 2018

Hopes Up

Pinky: I'm gonna stay stronger more than ever. I don't know how but I still got my hopes up and my gut never fails me. Just as I can tell whenever something is up with her. It's easy to tell you may think but it ain't that easy to be sensitive to little things. I guess I'm always bothered about her well-being, but, who is, when it comes to me?. Well I'm always all by myself in my darkest hours; having to keep myself strong with the notion that "joy cometh in the morning". Sometimes I gather all my tears and cry, "all in one". All I need to do is to just gather my sorrow, find a day and time, and pour it all out. Cause there's too much pain I've got to get out of my system. One thing I've realised is that, the more the pain piles up, the more little things people do hurt you the most. And you begin to find patterns and be relating things they did months ago, trying to add up unnecessary traits. It ain't easy, charley, but we will still make it anyway. It really hurts when the one you love don't meet your expectations of going about things; especially on special occasions, so everyday is treated as one. Even when they have free time on their hands, they occupy themselves with something either than you. In simple terms; they don't celebrate you. Nevertheless, still get your hopes up!. Rainy day Ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment