Tuesday 17 April 2018

Limit


Nelly: I wouldn't dispute the fact that my intentions are not always spot on. Sometimes they are a little off the hook and my actions tells. And I don't apologize for such actions because I'm very aware of my intentions whenever I do such silly things. But I think what hurts the most is when you are trying to make up for the messed-up things you've done and you are still misinterpreted because of the things you've done in the past. It kills my spirit actually, don't know about you. I'm talking about me and if you can relate then that's nice but if not then I guess you don't have something silly you like doing that you are very much aware of, yet don't know how to stop. It's not for a fact that you should have a silly habit you are so much fond of doing, but the message I wanna cut across is that everyone does have one. Unless they don't want to admit it. But I do believe you have a habit that people don't really like about you. (Not all people though). And due to my silly habits, even if I am sincere about missing them they would think I want something from them, which can be heart-breaking when I'm serious and not messing around. So I guess the main problem is, getting to know if someone is just kidding around or playfully serious. If we could easily tell then we wouldn't take things seriously like we always do. We would know just what to ignore and what to entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment