Tuesday 17 April 2018

Internal Bleeding

Pam: I wouldn't want you to change anything about you because I'm use to the way you are now and wouldn't want you to make any adjustments, concerning acting cold towards me and all the emotions that comes with it. I wouldn't know what to do if you decided not to care anymore or to rather not share what's on your mind from time to time. Truth be told, it hurts me every time I feel left out of the updates on your day-to-day routines. I would write a whole book if you are willing to read about the reasons why I love you. There is a lot of love in my heart for you, regardless if you doubt me or cannot seem to realise it per my actions. Concerning my actions, please don't look far; judge from the little things I do for you. For example: me come running whenever you need me, checking up on you frequently,  me trying to get you the things you like, me telling you about my day without you asking. And if I could afford to do something big for you, I would have. But I noticed you have another in mind. Please don't do that to me. You know I'm selfish with you and would wish you would accept me for the ambitious slim guy that I am, so we can make it in life together by sharing our goals and visions. Wouldn't that be a sight?. But why do you want to break my heart by choosing another over me?. Kindly consider how far we've come. Why can't you be with me?. What is with me you don't want so I change?. I would go an extra mile just for your love. And I know you do love me, so let's make it official to drive them all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment