Saturday 7 April 2018

From My Heart

James: I ain't denying the fact that I love you. Even though, you finding it difficult to see. Cause if I don't then why would I be going through all this hustle trying to get you to believe?. I must say that as at now I do have this notion that our definition of love is from two diverse angles. Making it difficult for us to see eye to eye when it comes to love. But it still takes two to tangle and I ain't want nobody but you. When I'm with you I just feel alive in all my five senses. Indeed, I love all your curves and edges and I love the way you make me feel special sometimes and put my needs above yours. Even though, you ain't in the mood . Girl, I know you love me but why can't you see that I love you too. What do I do that clouds your judgement or question my love for you?. Okay, I can relate to that if that is how you feel. Cause I doubt your love sometimes. Oh yes!, I do. When I see the way you relate with other guys, I just cannot tell the difference between me and them. The response and gestures are mostly the same. Be it text message, phone call or whatever. So I do get you if you're seeing things from that perspective. But if not then you should enlighten me cause my love for you is more than your love for me. And I thought you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment