Tuesday 17 April 2018

Backstage

Tiwa: I'm a big emotional now cause I think you missed out on the happy moments of my life. How I wish you were here to see how my life turned out so fine. God bless you for being there for me whenever I needed a helping hand. At times, I even felt like I was using you, since you never asked for anything in return, for your ravishing favors. I wonder why we didn't end up together, cause my feelings for you were genuine. I really admired the person you were and the person you were becoming. I don't really recall ever having a problem with your appearance cause you were always spot on. Hair well-brushed, flip flops always neat and attire well-ironed and all that. Everyone kept on saying, we looked so good together, until you didn't like us walking together anymore, cause people started talking. Okay, I think I remember what I didn't like about you now. You never tried to mingle with my friends whenever you came over and they were around. You would always either leave and come back later or leave earlier than usual, which made them think they were the reason why. They didn't know you like I did, so I always gave them the benefit of the doubt. How's Canada anyway?. Belgium is fine, thanks for asking. Let's get in touch soon yeah!.

No comments:

Post a Comment