Monday 23 April 2018

Instead

Jake: Charley, I don't really have a problem. I would make any sacrifice just for her sake, if only it wouldn't be beyond my capability. Notwithstanding the fact that, a lot of things she asks for are beyond my capability; I would still give it a try anyway. Sometimes, I laugh at all the dump things I've done in the name of love. None of them went to waste; truth be told. She gave me back so much love I could ever wish for. So much that, she sometimes came over just to cheer me up; imagine that. Other times, she would come over cause she was bored. Whatever the reason was for her coming over, it all worked together for my good. The only times she never came over, were the times I would pester her to come. I mean, who would want to come?. Now we are world's apart and I miss her everyday. I would not let her know though, cause what difference would it make?. She would only credit herself at the end of the day and I have too much ego to contain that. I would keep my mouth shut even if it kills me. I know the feeling would eventually die out with time. On a more serious note, I do miss her a lot. And I think I have to give her a call and see how things go. I may take a bus to go see her, depending on how things play out. She's really unpredictable when it comes to things like these. I think I'm getting my hopes up too much, which makes the chances of me getting my heartbroken very high.

No comments:

Post a Comment