Wednesday 25 April 2018

Betweener

Spike: Become close friends before lovers. Austin: What if you have nothing to talk about cause she already has a guy she talks to?. Spike: I don't really get the question. Austin: I mean, she mostly finds it easier talking to someone else either than me. Spike:  Meaning, it's not that she doesn't communicate, she does, but someone else is always the first person to know?. Austin: Not exactly so, but you can put it that way. Spike: Please put it in the exact context it looks like. Austin: Have you ever had a heart break?. Spike: No Please!. Austin: Then you wouldn't understand. Kindly answer the question in the way you understood it, I would be able to relate perfectly. Spike: Can you confidently say that you've actually fallen in love?. Austin: No please!. Spike: That was an obvious answer per your attitude. So, do you listen when she talks to you?. If yes, do you help her out when required of you?. Austin: Please, is that a prerequisite, before someone decides to communicate with you?. Anyways, lemme give you an example to clarify the question. For example: "Hello, I'm very fine. I will be going to the library, after which I may visit a friend. I also have a meeting in Athens evening. In case of any updates, I will let you know though". Spike: Oh okay!, So then give me an example of her usual replies. Austin: Hello, I'm fine. Nothing Much. Spike: Tell her to give details then. Austin: "Will you pay me?", She replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment