Tuesday 17 April 2018

Agatchu

Thug: I think its heartbreaking when another guy is all over your lady or vice versa, and all you can do is watch and pray she gets rid of him sooner, before it affects your mood. I understand you perfectly, if you say he can still do something about it. Of course he can, but wouldn't that create a scene?. Personally, I think its better if the guy gives his lady the opportunity to handle herself cause I'm quite sure she does that better in his absence. And that the guy can only step in when the lady either signals him or he thinks things are getting way out of hand. Even with that, I think he should ask his lady first if she can take care of the situation & that he is just an eye blink away if she needs any help. He totally has the right to interfere whenever he pleases though. That could at least indirectly send a message that he has his eye on her. To cut everything short, he can also signal her to come; as if he has an important message to tell her, just to get her away from him. And I think the lady should be conscious enough to notice her guy's signals or change of mood. Some people say, as for me my man isn't the jealous type. But should that be a VISA also?. Cannot tell if you disagree with me on this. I would love to know your opinion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment