Friday 13 April 2018

Boys Talk II


Richie: I mean, its kind of a weird experience though. Freezing when someone tells you; I love you. It's very disheartening. But the problem was that I didn't freeze because I didn't feel the same way, even though I wouldn't doubt the fact that she loves me more. That's the point I was trying to make that she didn't understand. I froze because that was my first time hearing it from a lady, and for some reason I thought she was just kidding, because we mess around a lot. So for some reason I laughed, but she had this serious face on for a long time. And that made me freak out a little, so I was like, Oh! so she's not messing around then. Before I could open my mouth to respond she had gotten up and entered the washroom. She later returned a few minutes afterwards with a total different topic. She refused to revisit the statement she just made no matter how hard I tried to rewind the conversation.  And we never revisited the topic up until now. I guess she wasn't any longer interested per my reaction. She didn't want to listen to any explanation at all. She said she was fine with the expression she got and that no further explanation was needed. So we went along with the friendship title but deep down we knew we meant more to each other than just being friends. But she said, she didn't want to get her heart broken so prevention was safe and her choice was final. The problem now was that, anytime she saw me with another girl and we were having a good time, her facial expression said it all about the way she felt. But what could I have done?. I did try my best but I guess my best wasn't enough for her. Didn't know what to do no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment