Wednesday 5 April 2017

Why do you keep doing that?

I promised myself I wouldn't let you close enough to do that again. You always promise me it would be different this time around and that you wouldn't do anything to hurt my feelings. You always stress on the fact that seeing me happy makes your day. So why have you re-visited the old selfish you again?. I almost let you in, just then you show your true self. I had so much hope that things would turn out just great but I guess you have your PhD in messing things up. You just know how to mess things up when things are faring so well. And now, you say, you want me out of your life cause you cannot seem to change around me. How is that my fault?. I have always been the same person you knew from day1 and that clearly shows you are the problem and not me. This is just to let you know that, I am not going anywhere and this is the last chance you ever gonna get, so don't screw this up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment