Wednesday 19 April 2017

I'm I even making sense?

I will tell you what I really think if only you are ready to listen. Sometimes you say you wanna know but your facial expression says otherwise. I don't really blame you though, I deserve that attitude from you since I'm not stable myself. One moment I'm saying this, the next moment I'm saying that. And other times, I'm just not in the mood to chat, so I only give cheeky answers. And after all these things, I feel not so good when I don't hear from you in a day. I realize how much I'm into you when you are away and I keep going over our selfies, duets and funny recordings we make. Moreover, anytime I see you, I just don't want us to part ways. I just wish you would stick around me the whole day but we all have things to do. The only reason I hold back at times is because of the lousy fact that I feel you've got so many loved ones and I have only you. So anytime I see a picture of you with another and I critically observe the facial expressions on your faces, I get silly ideas. And I start singing, Sam Smith, lyrics; "You say that I'm crazy but you don't think I know what you've done. But when you call me baby, I know I'm not the only one".

No comments:

Post a Comment