Wednesday 19 April 2017

I'm lacking ideas right now II

Brotherhood Group Page
Kelvin: I see an opportunity being wasted right now. So this was the reason why you came for the projector?. I see, I thought you were using it to rehearse for your project defense. But ma guy, I don't really get you. Is it force for her to enter the room?. I mean you two decided to go to the club and now you want to spend time with her in your room instead. You want her all to yourself, isn't that so? How selfish of you. I can imagine the type of dress and makeup she is wearing right now. And you want all her efforts and plans for the night to be in vain. If you would decide to invite us over and turn your room into a club for the night, fine. If not, then ma guy, get dressed and go as planned. If you can convince her to stay over too fine. But asking for ideas here is a wrong move. Cause of this, I'm even planning of coming to sleep over at your place today. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment