Wednesday 26 April 2017

Not moved by your messages

I think you missing the point here. You are thanking me for loving you and sharing your appreciation for my wonderful contribution and impact in your life. And I'm here, reading all these messages on my birthday from you and I should be happy. But all I see is deceit clouded with appreciation and sweet quotes. You know every time you make it seem as if I don't give you the chance to explain yourself or clarify things. But the truth is, you don't really have anything to say. Making me think you are in mourning but anytime I call a few minutes afterwards, all I hear is laughter in the background. And now see what you've turned me into. Anyway, hello to your girlfriends who are also reading this message and probably referring to me as the emotional guy as dabbed. I'm more accustomed to this mind games now. So good luck on your next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment