Wednesday 26 April 2017

I'm lacking ideas right now III

  Brotherhood Group Page
  Bruno: Ma guy don't mind Kelvin. I'm sure every guy in your shoes would do the same thing you are doing. Even though I wouldn't do exactly what you are doing. I'm also sure Melody decided to come to the club with her friends just to meet you and you also agreed to go with her in order to meet her as well. So the mindset is the same, the only difference is the execution. You want a one-to-one time with her, alone in your room and she also wants a one-to-one time with you in the club. So it's just a matter of coming to one understanding. I hope you are getting my analogy. Now, it's either you convince her to spend that time with you in your room or you agree and spend it with her at the club. Either way there is still a time spent. To be continued.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment