Wednesday 19 April 2017

I'm lacking ideas right now

Brotherhood Group Page
Brian: Guys, you remember Melody right?. The girl I met on facebook just last two weeks ago, who claimed she leaves at Ejisu. She's at my place right now. We agreed to go clubbing today but I guess you all know I'm not the clubbing type. I only agreed so I could see her. She's at my hostel right this minute. Guys, the girl is on point. I am even surprised she decided to go out with me on that short notice. She mentioned she was coming to the night club at jubilee mall on campus so we can meet up. And I mentioned since my hostel is closer from Ejisu, she can just stop by so we go together and catch up with her girls later. Now she's here and does not want to enter my room. Oh Charley!.Abi you guys already know I'm in one in a room. I swept the room again just this evening. The carpet is even sparkling for the first time. Redecorated the place. Gone for Kelvin's projector to project the movie on the wall, wide and clear. Bought drinks and all. I mean what haven't I done to pimp the room?. The girl says she won't enter. She's standing outside as we speak. Me too, I'm not ready to go anywhere. Guys, talk some sense into me. Adey slack for here oo. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment