Wednesday 19 April 2017

About Last Night

Last night, I almost said that I love you. I felt so emotional that I couldn't hold back my words any longer. How awkward it would have been coming to think of it now. Just trying to imagine what your facial expression would have looked like. Whether you would have said same, smiled, been silent, looked surprise or just change the subject. You may have noticed I was all over you at a point. Trying to play with your hair, put my head on top of you, play with your fingers, tickling you subconsciously, while watching this romantic movie together. It sounds weird now that I'm thinking of it. I really try to keep my hands off you sometimes, trust me. Anyways, I realized you were also emotional when you opened up to me and all. And even held me closer, I actually woke up, lying in bed, thinking of that. It really felt so good. Quite unfortunate it didn't really last, cause the look on your face showed how hungry you were. Laugh out loud!. I just cherish every moment we share dearly and I hope we on the same page. Sorry if it feels awkward reading this. You can decide not to reply if you don't feel so comfortable. Couldn't keep my thoughts to myself anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment