Wednesday 26 April 2017

The look on your face says otherwise II

Zack: Point well noted, but you didn't really answer my question though. My question was, what have you decided to do concerning Clara? Nathan: Come on Zack, you know me. When I choose to ignore someone I do it wholeheartedly and it's logic. But in this case, what would be the logic in ignoring her?. Cause as I said, even though she confirmed it, what I heard of her is an old matter. But she is still the same person, for that I know. And the timing was right. But what I'm saying is, nothing has changed. We are still as we are. And she really has no explanation to do cause it's not like she failed me or anything, I only needed her to know what was on my mind. And it's not like we are engaged, we are friends. So let her be.

No comments:

Post a Comment