Wednesday 5 April 2017

If you love me don't let go

Sometimes it baffles me, the rate at which you want me to forgive you on time. It's like I'm not given the time to even think things over. And it's not like I don't miss you during the times I choose to ignore you. It's just that the anger and annoyance within me outweighs the love during those moments. And every time you make a mistake, you rather have me click on backspace to erase those mistakes and replace them with new memories forgetting that I'm human and not a computer. And now you tell me, I shouldn't let go. I think that explains it all. You know what you've done and that is why you using ("if you love me, don't let go") this against me. You may succeed this time, but remember, you would never find someone as forgiving as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment