Wednesday 12 April 2017

Dylan's Conversation

Dylan: Justin can you believe what Miriam told me yesterday?. She was praying for me that God should give me vision in life of which I gladly said Amen to. Not knowing all along, she was having this notion that all guys from Valley View High School have no focus in life and therefore lack vision. With this lousy reason of having this course mate in her group in Cambridge University who just moves with the multitude. And she has realized that traits with all the guys she knows that completed that particular high school. That, they are all vision-less, over pampered kids who don't seem to know what they want in life. And even her cousin also bares the same characteristics. All along she was talking about the guy in her group, but as soon as she generalized her case study, I begun to reflect and started recollecting data from past experiences and everything made sense as of that moment. Obviously, she did apologize for her choice of words of which I forgave her for but I knew there and then the perception she has about me. It baffles me as to why I never realized this earlier. And this saying made perfect sense to me; Out of the abundance of heart, the mouth speaketh. The most annoying part was she asking me if I do have focus in life after apologizing. Imagine!.

No comments:

Post a Comment