Friday 19 May 2017

Inside My Head

Achiaa: I'm very sure this is the current status inside my head. Cause I can feel my head weighing me down these days. Too much data stored. And that makes me forget things easily. Sometimes I can walk to my wardrobe and just be standing there wondering what I actually needed. Positively, I forget unnecessary arguments and quarrels I had with someone. So I can meet them and be talking to them like nothing happened and they would be staring awkwardly. Then I would later ask why and they will be like, "didn't we just fight yesterday?". And I will be like, oh that!, forget it. Negatively, I would be having a group meeting and would totally forget about it or I would let mom know I would collect the dresses from the seamstress the next day. But I would wake up and be in bed listening to music like nothing is at stake. I really do have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment