Tuesday 23 May 2017

Don't hold back your anger towards me

I understand very well if you are disappointed in me. Cause I know for sure how bad I let you down at the time you needed me to stand up for myself. I saw the happiness on your face when you saw me make an effort to rise up again. How you made a great deal out of it. And you went ahead to encourage me that I could do it cause I have done it before and all I needed to do was to sit down and put my head to it. I knew what was expected of me and how high the stakes was. Yet all I did was sit back and relax, not taking things seriously as expected of me. And now look at how I let you down again. I don't deserve to be treated with sympathy. After all the sense you spoke unto me, I still decided to do things anyhow. How ungrateful my actions are. I assured you of my excellence and all I did was to present you with something mediocre. Don't hold back your anger towards me. Pour out your wrath upon me and I'm sure that would knock some sense into me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment