Tuesday 23 May 2017

Try give me the benefit of the doubt


Franca: I know the look on my face says otherwise. But it is really nothing. Just don't try to see through every facial expression or gesture I make. It's obvious you know me that well but your predictions cannot always be right. So please try to give me the benefit of the doubt when I try to disagree with some of your discoveries about me. I may seem uncertain or confused about how I feel but deep down I know what I truly feel. The only problem is me not being able to express it. But I do love the way you care about me and always look out for me. Regardless, the fact that, I don't take things seriously and keep on repeating the same mistakes. Allowing opportunities to pass me by. I've got myself together now, even though it may seem too late on the project I let pass me by on two occasions. When will I learn?.

No comments:

Post a Comment