Friday 19 May 2017

I can relate

Andy: I was just like this boy when I was in primary school. He reminds me so much of myself, including the fact that he is cute and all. Just like him, all I did was observe. Whilst others were busy talking and misbehaving, I just looked around and took notice of everyone. Taking notice of every gesture people in my interest list made. And with that I could predict what they were into and also wasn't their thing. Giving funny and sincere comments in my head. How interesting but boring I was during those days. Which has had a great effect on me currently. But I have seen much improvement over the years. Cause before, I could sit beside a lady through out a bus trip and not alter a word. I would only do two things; smile and hum to music. But now, try me. Laugh out loud!.

No comments:

Post a Comment