Wednesday 29 March 2017

I am a changed man

I don't want to be attached yet I want to be loved. I despise soapy love yet I want to be pampered. I laugh at girls who cling to guys yet I hold you in my heart dearly. I believe I am mean but I don't want to hear it being said, especially not from you. You who seem to eliminate the perfect world I have built. You whose voice creates butterflies in my tummy anytime I hear you sing.You whose presence makes my heart leap and pound like crazy. You who I can't read. You who makes me go blank anytime you stare so hard. I don't know how you will take it. Cause what you think of me means more to me than what I know of me. To go back to rebuild those walls. To create a new world that does not revolve around you. That which can fight you; was my thought. Yet my heart told me to stick around. Stay and see what may be. Telling me nothing is new and that disappointment is life. Moreover, Coming from you wouldn't really hurt. For I already know you are not mine for the taking. But I enjoy the bits and pieces I get. So I will stay. Even if it's against my rules. I will stay, I won't say I'm in love but I am crazy. For that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment