Tuesday 14 March 2017

When are we going to get pass all that

I see the look on your face anytime you see me. It's like you still have all those thoughts that makes you disgust me up in your head. I know it ain't easy to forget after forgiving but you know I'm not gonna be around forever for you to keep on hating me. And it's quite obvious that my actions do not move you anymore to even talk of my words. I understand your actions clearly cause I would have done worse if I were to also be in your shoes. But clearly, you are better of than I am so I was expecting a little more better from you. I like the way you don't pretend like everything is cool. And I know better than trying to sway you with sweet words cause it would never work. That's why I'm always straight forward with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment