Wednesday 30 May 2018

Ideas

Elias: An idea just popped up in my head a couple of minutes ago, and now, I have totally forgotten what it was. If only I was able to pen it down when I had the chance to. This usually happens these days, its about time I put a stop to it. I guess I should have a safe spot on my phone dabbed, "ideas", to note them down as soon they pop up. Cause I learnt one idea could be all you need to make it in life. I remember during one management lecture, the lecturer shared how one Jew became a billionaire. He slept and dreamt about an idea. He woke up, noted it and worked on it and he's now rich. Imagine how many ideas I have allowed slipped by, just like that. No room for carelessness henceforth. I have to be both sensitive and alert 24/7, which is too much work. How do I get my mind to decipher between a multi-million​ dollar idea and any random idea?. Cause an idea that one may see foolish, maybe quite useful for another. Wait a minute, I just got an idea. Oh yes!, it does come just like that, I'm full of ideas. What about creating a consulting agency, where by, we provide people with ideas/solutions. All you need to do is call us when you're​ stranded with the decision to take concerning any situation at all and we would guide you, step by step, as to what to do. It could be issues on marriage, finances, business, school etc. Isn't that a good idea?. You would see my idea come into reality a few years from now. Get yourself an idea as well. What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment