Saturday 19 May 2018

Switches


  1. Tito: Tony, I'm telling you the truth, I don't think she really needs me around whenever she is down, cause all she does is ignore me the whole time I'm around her. She doesn't even try to look my way for two seconds. All she does is concentrate fully on watching her movie while she replies pop up messages from time to time, so I eventually leave her room. At that moment, I see it to be the right thing to do cause she barely replies me when I talk to her and she keeps talking to herself the whole time I'm around. Which actually makes me look stupid when I reply her thinking she is talking to me, only to end up looking like a complete jerk being totally ignored by her. And as late as 13:00, she is still all curled up in bed covered with blanket since morning. I mean, how does that make me feel when I'm around her. And she just wouldn't listen to anything I say.  Hopefully, someone comes over and she switches to a different person after a minute or two. I know only one word is echoing in your ears as I am raising this allegation. And the word is "useless". And that is exactly how I feel during such situations. Cause if she wouldn't mind me, why should I stick around to shrink the little happiness I have left. Then a month later, she would tell me she still needed me around regardless how much she ignored me. But what about what I also needed. Which is just a little cooperation and it isn't much to ask of, is it?. I mean, me cheering her up is 97% impossible until someone else comes over then she lightens up. So then what was my use being around if spending five hours or more with her changed nothing and someone walks in two minutes and changes everything. Why shouldn't I walk away to enable her heal faster if clearly I'm the problem?.

No comments:

Post a Comment