Friday 18 May 2018

While Waiting

Flipper: She just walked out on me. And now I'm all alone in her room waiting on her to return. It's been 1hour 17minutes now and she still isn't back. On a normal day, I would get pissed and leave cause I wouldn't understand why she would leave without saying a word and expect me to be waiting for her when she returns. I use to think that it usually wasn't her fault and that she tries her best to hurry back as soon as she is done with whatever she goes out to do. Until I met her outside one time, just standing there doing nothing while I was inside waiting for her. For a moment, I thought she was waiting on someone so I was waiting to see whom it was. Until I realised, she loses track of time unconsciously. She doesn't notice how long she keeps you waiting unless she is the one waiting. She just stood there doing nothing, then the moment she saw me coming she knew from my facial expression that I had waited for her for quite a while. Yet her facial expression didn't look remorseful. It looked like, "where is he going looking all angry as if I owe him an apology?" kind of face. She then asked if I am leaving and I reply yes and she said okay. The kind of okay that makes you feel as if you are the one with the problem. I guess you don't share my pain. It's alright then. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment