Sunday 20 May 2018

Convo

Chris: So if you check up on me, what will happen?
Sally: Why are you making it sound like a responsibility?.
Chris: You see, you couldn't answer the question.
Sally: It spoils nothing if you decide to check up on me everyday expecting nothing in return.
Chris: See the way she has turned this around on me now. But it also spoils nothing if you decide to say hello as well. After all friendship is not a one-sided affair.
Sally: But sincerely, I see no problem with it when one decides to do the checking up while the other does the receiving only.
Chris: Exactly!. Until table turns and someone you love becomes the receiver only. There you would understand.
Sally: Bra, please let's end this before it turns into a proposal. Thank you.
Chris: See you!. The truth hurts. You saying hello as well spoils nothing.
Sally: Ma guy make steady!. This forceful way of getting me to say hello has got to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment