Friday 4 May 2018

Sick

Lysa: I have no other​ alternative but to fall sick just to get his attention. I know this sounds very lame but that's the only option I've tried so far, that actually got him close to me all day. I want to have that experience with him again, and falling sick is the only way I can think of. I did try other options by getting him the continuation of his favourite series; Killing Eve. But that only got him around me for 35minutes tops and that wasn't enough. I've also tried being pissed with him like a thousand times for no reason; pestering him, "we need to talk". He came over so quickly the last time; I didn't have anything saying, cause I hadn't planned out what to say. The other time too, he outstretched the "we need to talk" period; before I knew it, we were talking again. I've also tried buying us tickets for stage play shows and cinema movies as well, but I'm mostly broke. The one time, I remember buying us tickets, he was sleepy all night; which slowed down the night for me. On numerous occasions, I've told him my troubles, shortcomings, issues, hindrances, secrets and many more to get him all up in my business but he hardly shares his, and he's mostly busy doing one thing or the other. As you can see, I have thought this through and I'm planning of falling sick this weekend. I would just have to hope that he is not tied down with his schedule and that I would be able to tell him to come over with a movie so we watch together. After all, he is travelling for a whole month next weekend and this would be one memory I decide to clinge unto and make the most out of. You can call it an obsession or craziness or whatever, I would still do it anyway. So keep your thoughts to yourself. #Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment