Tuesday 1 May 2018

Crazy Charley III

Ortega:  I just missed Melissa's call again. I've decided to go get a pack of condom from a pharmacy, which is just opposite her hostel. I am on my way now. I think I just bypassed Kofi; the guy Candy was talking about. He is wearing boxers and singlet, I mean, who does that?. And he is headed towards Melissa's room. All of a sudden, my immune system has frozen​. It feels more like a heartbreak. Unconsciously, I called Melissa, I told her that I am in her hostel now and that the uber driver delayed. I'm watching him knock on the door from a distance. Candy opens the door; she is also wearing a super short silky slightly transparent purple nightgown. The look on her face shows she is highly impressed how quickly Kofi came over. I think she has seen me. And she is saying something like; Melissa, your boy is coming with his jeans and cardigan. What was he thinking?. (And they all burst out laughing). "I beg, let him be", Melissa responded. That boosted my moral, cause my intestines were pulling me to turn around and leave. Candy: "Kofi, you can join I and Jones, cause the way I am on heat, I'm pretty sure one person wouldn't be enough. So I would be in the middle of both of you. Feel free to hold and touch wherever you desire, but no intromission". Ortega: That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. They have already watched the first scene, which was 45mimutes non-stop. So Melissa is in pretty good shape and I am yet to get heated up. But she is all over me already and that really feels good; with her perfume and body texture. I have taken off my jeans and top, positioned myself properly and I think I am all set now. As you can see, I have to go, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment