Monday 21 May 2018

Convo II

Chris: Hello, How you doing?
Sally: Yeah!, I'm doing okay. Nothing much!.
Chris: I'm also doing fine. Thanks for asking!.
Sally: Alright!
Chris: Black out here. Super bored.
Sally: Alright!.
Chris: Just listening to Stonebwoy - Tomorrow.
Sally: Oh okay!.
Chris: Cause I've gotten to a stage in my life where I think I'm all alone with no one to really help me out. And I can relate better with this song.
Sally: You should go for therapy.
Chris: It's too expensive.
Sally: Alright!. Find someone to talk to then.
Chris: Sometimes I think I get this feeling because Hilda doesn't give me the attention I deserve. She doesn't even know my goals, to talk of going the extra mile of encouraging me to achieve them.
Sally: I'm not that someone, am I?. Cause I've got a lot on my plate at the moment as well.
Chris: And there is too much pressure at home. Which makes it difficult for me to rely on anyone for help cause they are even looking up to me themselves.
Sally: Can we talk later?
Chris: At least I know the source of my problem. All I have to do is fine a suitable solution not to get anyone hurt in the process including myself.
Sally: Hey, are you okay?
Chris: I think I know what to do now. Thanks so much for the listening ear. Grateful.
Sally: Huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment