Friday 18 May 2018

Both Ways

Chiesa: I love that my girlfriend tells me she needs closure sometimes. It makes me feel wanted, which is a very good feeling; I tell you. Cause if it's mostly one way then I would be thinking; I am the problem. But now, I don't have to stress myself over that anymore. At least, she should be the one doing the tickling and harassing every once in a while to spice things up a little. It shouldn't be always me trying to get her in the mood. The only situation is that she doesn't really like me touching her when she isn't in the mood. In fact, she doesn't like touching in general. I used the word, situation, cause it's not a problem. Anyways, enough about whatever I'm talking about. I wonder how I even brought this topic up. I guess its one of those things. Later then!.

No comments:

Post a Comment