Sunday 20 May 2018

Phone Call

Kimberly: Vicky, have you realised Jeff has this irritating attitude. Whereby you will be talking to him and he would be upset minded; replying you with sounds and gestures. If he were to be busy, I would have no problem at all. But here is the case he would either be chatting on phone, playing game or watching a movie. At least, have a little decency to pause, listen to whatever I have to say, respond and continue, I told him. And he replied with a nod; busily typing on his phone. I mean we all have things to do but you don't see us acting the way he does. At first, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he needs his privacy. But here is the case, he does that all the time. Sometimes I feel like taking the pillow and whacking his head with it. He's really irritating me these days. And the most annoying part is, when he is the one talking to you, he wants your full attention. I don't know why I'm over-reacting on this small issue. I think there's something about him that just puts me off these days. He is so self-centered of late. Every time, me this, me that. Even his," how are you doing?" has strings attached. He bothers not to even check up on me and when I do, he will be giving me straightforward​ replies. He thinks the world revolves around him. When he is happy, everyone should be happy. When he is sad, no one dares bring their "noisy self" around him. See the way he's making me talk too much and he's peacefully on his bed right this moment watching a movie. If you like lemme ask him, what's up?, he would reply, nothing much. So when will there be something much to talk about?. Lol!. Such an annoying boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment