Monday 28 January 2019

You & I

Tevez: Charley, adey feel very bad. Everytime, Ella needs me to sort her out, I'm unable to, My eyes are heavy with tears, cause I can feel her pain, eventhough she doesn't complain. If only I wasn't always broke. All I do is suggest solutions that doesn't even help. I can tell she isn't happy; my conversations with her are full of "Hmmm" these days. Its obvious she's fed up of this long talks without show. She has stopped discussing with me anything that involves money lately, cause she knows I cannot be of any good assistance. I don't remember the last time I bought her something that made her blush or scream out of happiness. I'm unable to ask her what she needs on an occasion, cause I cannot afford it. Neither am I able to ask how she got any new stuff she possesses. It surprises me she still sees me as a boyfriend, cause I don't match up to its definition. If being a boyfriend was a job title, I would have resigned, cause I'm tired of these disappointments. The fault is totally mine, I blame myself for putting her in this situation. But I know it wouldn't be like this forever. Any good thing starts on a rough note, and as such we are in our rough times. If only she would be patient; hold on tight and continue to be this caring, loving and supportive. We would surely be unstoppable and reach higher heights together.

No comments:

Post a Comment