Tuesday 8 January 2019

Do hard II

Jeff: Ruby, there is something bothering me for a while now. Can I share it with you?. Its no big deal, don't give me that serious face already. Its about Aisha actually, I want to know if its just me escalating the issue or you would too if you were in my shoes. We went to watch a movie last week Monday and since then I haven't heard from her. Why are you laughing already?. I'm serious, kindly put on a serious face. The reason I'm asking is that, I accompanied her after the movies to her house since it was late, but the unfortunate thing happened. Two guys approached us right in front of her house, one was holding a knife. Luckily, I was able to hold them back for her to escape leaving me behind with these two dunkards. They wanted my phone only, they said. Fortunately for me, I managed to outwit them by speeding off non-stop for almost 30minutes until I lost them. I got home with bruises all over and all I wanted was a call from Aisha to ask if I'm fine and what happened but I got nothing. It took me 3days to fully recover and come online, and there she was. She realized I was back online yet she didn't whasapp me or send a text message. Its been 2weeks now and still nothing. Sincerely, I don't understand this. Ruby: Don't stress yourself too much, she would finally come around. Just give her the space she deserves and continue to live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment