Tuesday 22 January 2019

Is this a Prank or What? II

Cruise: Fast forward to three weeks later, we started dating. I judged her not by the circumstances we met, it only enlightened me on the type of person she was. She was a free-spirited person, and loved to be around people, and make friends. So she was mostly on phone with a new friend, which disturbed me not because I was used to it. She could go out with a different friend every weekend without seeing me in a month and she wouldn't be disturbed. Until I made an effort to see her, then she would comply, if not she had other options and I knew it too. Sometimes, for a month we wouldn't talk about anything, just the "hello, how you doing?" normal conversation. So oneday we decided to confess and spill out what we've been up to that the other knew not. I thought mine was worse so I was reluctant to say it. I told her that I kissed a girl, but nothing happened afterwards. She also said she went out to watch a movie with this guy, they went home afterwards and durng the conversation they got physical but she eventually stopped it out of guilt. I decided not to ask any question cause I knew for her to go to that extent without my knowledge then there was more to this guy. I only asked his name and that was all, I went to bed. We became very close but she was still seeing the guy once in a while. I asked her severally and she said they were just friends and nothing more, so I let it go. Two years later, we broke up and I heard she was dating the guy a month afterwards. That alone made me block her, cause clearly she took me for a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment