Thursday 10 January 2019

Do Hard IV

Kojo: I miss her voice; that silky, smooth, authentic, soft voice of hers, and the way she speaks when she's tired. She mentions my name in a certain tone that I love so much. But sometimes, she goes all formal on me and calls me with my surname. For real, I miss her, but my ego is as thick like that of a cathedral pillar. My mind and body is willing but my ego is too strong. It shuts me down anytime I make up my mind to call her, just to hear her voice. It springs up out of nowhere and mellows me with a whole different set of thoughts, just to disengage me from wallowing in my depression. I wonder how long I can keep up with this. I might break down if I do, yet my ego wants me to take the risk, with this lame reason I hate with passion. "If it's meant to be, she will reach out to me". But my question is, her ego is also using that same card on her?. Then it means we are both going to wait till eternity, or not. #BrainShutsDown

No comments:

Post a Comment