Monday 7 January 2019

Dear Future Husband II

Wilson: I don't usually talk about my woman but sometimes we have to, and this is one of those times. I love my woman and I'm aware of her weakness, that is why I'm always around to keep her together. But I won't always be around to keep her in check; work or education might keep us apart for a while in the future and that shouldn't be a problem. Just to have an idea how she would behave when we end up in a long distance relationship, cause we're usually around each other. Due to that, I decide to absent myself from her life for a couple of days just to see how she would react and how long we both can take it. I've realized she has this ego she needs to overcome, and I'm ready to help her out. Whenever we quarrel or there is a little gap between us, all she does is sit and wait for me to call or text her first. And I always come through for her by doing that, but there will be a time I wouldn't. I bet when that time comes, we would both wait for eternal. I love her to the bone, she's sweet, wow and lovely, all rubbed up in one. We love to have fun, she looks sweet in anything and she loves to try something new everytime, and I love that about her. I know how to get her along even when she doesn't feel like it. She's troublesome, yet she acts as if I'm the troublesome one. Shes's not so picky and she claims she has eyes for classy things, but who doesn't?. Laugh out loud!. We don't usually see eye-to-eye on a lot of things, and that can get scary sometimes. She may love something, I don't see the need to, and vice versa. I think we were made for each other, and there's a lot of things we have to discuss over a date. Laugh out loud!.

No comments:

Post a Comment