Monday 21 January 2019

Is this a Prank or What?

Cruise: I sat next to this fair skin colored girl in a taxi one fine morning. The girl was fine; spotless face, pink silky lips, thick eyebrows, brownish pupils, cute fingers with this nicely painted finger nails. And she kept staring at me, for some reason I knew not. At a point, I actually thought it was my imagination playing tricks on me so I turned to look at her and I realized it was no joke. She noticed I felt weird so she winked at me and licked her lips with a soothening laugher. Immediately I had goosebumps all over. This girl must be messing with me to her delight, I thought, or this might be a new tv show prank I have no idea about. So I started looking around for the camera, then a passenger had to get down, so she stood up. Lord have mercy; the girl ended up on my laps just because the driver sped off without notice. She got up after 3secs, took my hand and said sorry. I have never felt anybody as soft as she was, not to talk of her palms. I took out my tablet to reply messages after such an awkward moment cause work could be so stressful at times that you would forget to reply important messages. She saw a picture on my phone and asked who that was, and the conversation begun. She read a couple of my scripts on my phone and took my number to whatsapp me so we would chat often. And during our chat she just held unto my hand; only God knew why, cause I asked her and she said she didn't even know why. And that was how we became friends. Truly speaking, I have never made any friend with such drama on the first day. We laugh it off whenever this topic comes up everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment