Sunday 6 January 2019

Dear Future Husband

Jane: If this isn't love then I wouldn't know what to call it. Cause his silence is even enough when I'm with him. I don't need any third party: my phone, to keep me company. I forget I do have a phone sometimes, until someone calls me, cause there's never a dull moment with Freddy. We could just be sitting staring at each other's face and that doesn't make me bored at all. He always knows what to say at the right time, he knows how to piss me off, turn me on, shut me up, make me behave, keep me silent, keep me talking, turn my groove on, lit me up, make me smile, make me laugh, make me cry, keep me going. He's just the one for me; I'm so #teamFreddy for life. What more can I possibly ask for?. I know I do stress him a lot by asking for stuffs I know he cannot afford, but sometimes you've got to push a man to reach his full potential, in order to get him to that higher heights you expect of him. And I know exactly how to do that with Freddy and he's cute too on top. Disturbing him is just so fun, cause he is so troublesome indoors, and all calm and quiet when we're outside. He knows that I would get him too when he's disturbing me, so he does it so well, so that when his time comes to be disturbed, he knows he deserves it. He's a little indecisive when it gets to making certain simple decisions like what to do first and what to do later, and I also have trouble choosing what to wear and what to eat and where to go. So we mostly help each other since we know each others weakness, and we've learnt to cope with it too. He can be hilarious at times and serious too. The good part is that, is not that difficult telling whether he's kidding or serious. I know him inside out, yet he still surprises me per his decisions and actions sometimes. I've made up my mind to stick with him and groom him into my future husband. And we're surely on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment