Saturday 12 January 2019

Do Hard V

Miley: I think this was the best friday night ever. All we did was move from one place to the other. We talked, danced, laughed, hugged, looked into each other's eyes, and all the silly stuffs you can think of. She kept on disturbing me at first cause she was freaking hyper and I was as sober as a teddy bear, until I woke up from my slumber by taking in something that quickened my immune system. All of a sudden, we were doing dance moves that no one could imagine. And then the slow song came up, Ed Sheeran; Perfect, and that was when we started talking whilst dancing, looking each other in the eye. For a moment, it felt as if the room was empty and we were the only two in it. We even played a silly game called, "kiss me if you can". Lord knows she tried, but she just wasn't fast enough. She told me everything there was to know, about her family, how she grew up, how she thinks sometimes, what she loves and hates. It took us like 3hours to talk, but we did break from time to time to play any silly game that came to mind. From "kiss me if you can" to "show me your dance moves" to "what are your deepest secrets, fears" to "what filthy thought are you having right now" to "how romantic can you be" to "make me laugh" and many others. Immediatley we thought the place was getting boring or we weren't feeling the DJ, we left to a direction location. We didn't really eat anything, just drinks and meat. We made sure we wasted no drink or meat. We called us, the consumers. Before we realized it was 5am and we had to return home. We told ourselves that this stress realising outing would definitely happen again. And I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment