Saturday 12 January 2019

Do Hard VI

Gerrard: I woke up only to realize a female slept beside me. I panicked at first, but I got closer and noticed it was Kukua. I think I got too close that she noticed it in her sleep. She opened her eyes, stared awkwardly into my eyes for like 3minutes and whispered, "I love you". It actually felt weird, cause I have never had that experience of waking up to someone comfessing their love for me. I think my mind went on a break for a while, cause it was too much of a load to carry. By the time it was a little stable and I could now reason properly, Kukua wasn't laying next to me anymore. "What a way to start my day God", I looked upwards while saying it. I wondered where she had gone to, she wasn't at the kitchen, hall or bedroom. I had to even check the wardrobe, just in case. I was a little sleepy cause I hadly really had a goodnight sleep that night, so I headed back to my bed. I almost fell asleep when I saw her come out from the washroom, she was holding something. She laid next to me, kiss me and drop the piece of paper in my hand. I had an idea what it would be, guessing from the kiss. Yet it was only appropriate that I open it. So I leaned in and kissed her back, and before she realized it I had turned around to sleep. She wondered where the paper was and if I opened it. She closed her mouth only to realize the paper was inside, she took it out and opened it. She slapped me on the back after reading my reply. I guess you wondering what was written on the paper. She wrote, you are really good at it and I replied, Otwea, abi you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment