Friday 6 October 2017

When We Hit Full Gear

Ford: One of these days I have to get myself a good fuck. Something that would pierce right through my heart and touch my soul. Too much energy in me that I think two rounds wouldn't be enough. All I need is one scheduled night. A week of eating healthy and exercising before that night. A pack of condom and dragon spray would be ready waiting. About 15minutes of foreplay before digging in is very necessary. And the sounds that comes along with it is a guarantee of a good fuck. No stopping when orgasm hasn't been reached. No guilty conscience or looking back once started. The feeling itself would drive the tempo. And when I look into your eyes, all I want to see is, I want more or push harder. It must surely be a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment