Tuesday 10 October 2017

Love the Sitting Technique Formular.

Floyd: I woke up today with thoughts of you lingering on my mind due to the incidence that arouse on our last encounter. For a moment,  I felt the feeling was mutual. Even though, there was resistance from the onset. And guilt finally sneaked in at the climax when things were aggravating rapidly. I guess the timing was good cause I could sense danger right at the door of the next step. Until, suddenly everything came to a halt, with you acting upon the feeling of guilt that shot up in you. Making you walk away from it all, leaving me behind. With me sitting down in my shame cause I knew how things would end but I still acted based on my feelings anyway. If I say I'm sorry for starting it all then, of course, I would be lying to you. Cause I would repeat the same thing again and again. And I would do anything to spend that lovely time with you over and over. I love it when we do crazy stuffs together. And being around you just feels extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment