Tuesday 10 October 2017

My Last Weird Message To You

Janet: Believe me when I say you've been on my mind for quite a while after going our seperate ways. I may not say hello or send a text message but that doesn't stop me from thinking about you from time to time. I don't know why I'm telling you this by the way. Cause I know you have a habit of not replying weird messages such as this. So I don't look forward to a reply, I just want to keep you updated. And this is basically the last time I'm expressing myself this way to you. Cause I recently saw this saying that made me see things differently. That something has got to kill a man, to make a man, a man. So I'm working on a new me, who would overlook stuffs that use to affect me emotionally. You should be happy you won't be getting messages from me complaining about every incidence that I expected more from you. And I will keep my "I miss you, I need you, Please come over, I love you, look for me" messages to myself. How about that for a start?

No comments:

Post a Comment