Monday 30 October 2017

Feeling Some Kind Of Way

Eva: Thomas, sometimes I wish that I wouldn't miss you. Cause I don't fancy the stress I put you and I through when I do. Mostly, me sending you messages that puts you in a spot you don't wanna be. I have noticed it all but I just can't stop. Cause is not only me that do misses you but my body and mind as well. I just wish I could let go of you but it's really difficult cause I've been there and back. Other times, I just try to cause a quarrel to get myself pissed with you so I can get you off my mind for a while. Sometimes, the feeling becomes so strong that I just have to archive our Whatsapp chat and mute your status so as to get my mind off you for a while. And I don't really enjoy bumping into you cause I always want to see more of you after a short encounter. Isn't intentional or my fault either, the feeling is deep. Just don't make me feel bad about it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment